Tesla Foul

Looks Tesla Foul

soupface27

Featured Contributor
Reactions
soupface27 submitted a new resource:

Contessa Fowl - U.S. Pinup model - you may need extra ram to load her "community assets".....

U.S. pinup model with big community assets. Works pretty well with or without her glasses - depends on your preference.

-Uses the in game Candy skin
-Model made using morphs including - Kemenate's Unisex Morphs, SupaRioamateur's Breast Morphs, Tenstrip Morphs(An3k), Reloaded Lite (Spacedog), Dilldoe morphs and Tiseb feet morphs.
-Eyelashes by Wolmarc
-Makeup by Alter3go
-Sakura Hair by Miki
-Nails by SupaRioAmateur
-Enhanced Eyes and Eyelid Blender by Hunting Succubus
-Photostudio...

Read more about this resource...

I assume you are using the ray bang glasses mentioned in the description? There should be a plugin , I believe its included with VAM called unityassetvamifier. Load that plugin onto the glasses and it will let you colorize them as well as other things like change gloss, specular etc. If I recall te glasses I used specifically were called wooden frame no lenses, however I dont recall off the top of my head which of the sets of the glasses they are part of. I can open my original scene and see if you want.

I assume you are using the ray bang glasses mentioned in the description? There should be a plugin , I believe its included with VAM called unityassetvamifier. Load that plugin onto the glasses and it will let you colorize them as well as other things like change gloss, specular etc. If I recall te glasses I used specifically were called wooden frame no lenses, however I dont recall off the top of my head which of the sets of the glasses they are part of. I can open my original scene and see if you want.

Thanks! I'm sure I can figure it out from there.

Back
Top Bottom