Tariah Strongarm

Looks Tariah Strongarm

soupface27

Featured Contributor
Reactions
soupface27 submitted a new resource:

Tariah Strongarm - Who knew one of the great voices of your childhood was also swinging some huge mommy milkers......

Here is a little something i've been dabbling with for several months now on an off due to limited time - Originally something i saw while browsing the request channel on the Discord it piqued my interest and i gave it a whirl. I have never been quite "100 %" happy with the results even up to the point where i considered it 'finished' but i think i stretched the limits of what i am able to do in this instance, for better or worse.
The Var is a scene file , however it includes the...

Read more about this resource...

@soupface27 Absolutely stunning work. Can you perhaps drop some additional hint who is this based on for us from other parts of world? It reminds me of some then young-now old Jolene singer, but not sure at all. Thank you and keep up the good work.

@soupface27 Absolutely stunning work. Can you perhaps drop some additional hint who is this based on for us from other parts of world? It reminds me of some then young-now old Jolene singer, but not sure at all. Thank you and keep up the good work.
Agree. Incredible look. The attention to detail is immaculate!

stunning work and model, details are incredibles, but i can't seem to use her in any scene other than original one, I saved this model in my apearance folder, and when i load a new scene, when i click on the model thumbnail, no reation at all, when i use any other model, it loads perfectly, maybe a hint to make it usable for me ?