• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

SystemAudioSourceInput

Plugins SystemAudioSourceInput 1.3

PluginIdea

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
PluginIdea submitted a new resource:

SystemAudioSourceInput - direct conversion of computer sound card audio into audio response.

This plug-in supports the direct conversion of the computer's sound card audio output to audio source input. In this way, when you use audio and video playback software externally, you can also achieve real-time audio response in VAM.
As shown below:
View attachment 85774
Usage:
Due to VAM functional limitations. This plug-in needs to open the server on the computer (responsible for listening to the audio of the sound card and forwarding it to VAM), and then load the plug-in in...

Read more about this resource...

PluginIdea submitted a new resource:

SystemAudioSourceInput - direct conversion of computer sound card audio into audio response.

Hello, i would love to know if there is any possebility to combine your plugin with the lipsync plugin. I would love to talk into a microphone and have a real time lipsync. Curretly you can only load .wav audiofiles into a folder and play them ...

Read more about this resource...

Yesterday I was exploring the possibility of such a scheme. Preliminary results are positive. I'm going to try to make it happen these days.

Thats great ... i would like to do a Live Show with an Avatar and Full Body Tracking would be great when also the mouth moves when i speak into the microphone ...... i will try it out the next days if i can bring it to work.

I have been using this plugin for a while and love it. I recently spent a bunch of time modifying a scene that I built quite a while back that has this plugin loaded in it. For some reason I cannot get it to work now for the life of me. I have tested it in other scenes, and it works fine, but not in this one even though it used to. I redid the scene using MacGrubers speech recognition. Is that the problem?

I love this script and I use it all the time but, could you make it so that it has the option to just use regular VAM lip syncing? lip sync is part of VAM now and is really good. Could you just add an option to use either "SimpleAudioAmp" or "Default Lip Sync" for example? Is that possible?

Back
Top Bottom