• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Resource icon

Plugins Synthia (original by VamDeluxe) 4

lfe

Featured Contributor
Reactions
lfe submitted a new resource:

Synthia (original by VamDeluxe) - Make person walk where you want them

INSTALL

Copy folders (Custom for scripts, Save for demo file).

Play

Open demo, select person, and right click or use trigger to command the person to walk.

To setup your own, add Synthia.cslist plugin to your person. Details below.

What is Synthia?

Synthia is a character animation system.

Your selected person will now walk to where you want them.

First select any part of your person. Then:

On Desktop: Right click...

Read more about this resource...

Is there anyway to speed up the walk cycle, to make them walk faster? Otherwise great plugin, easy to use!

Nice plugin, I imported some femine walk animation but she stays in play while playing it. Deafult animations work

nice, we kindof need a way to change the speed of the root animation with a slider or something, so models can run, or creep, crawl, etc

Found a workaround to a different problem, as everyone's probably noticed, you can only select areas in the player navigation panel, leading to a very small area of travel.

Anyway there are two workarounds, resize the player navigation panel... OR lock rotation of the player navigation panel, then parent it to any part of the moving model, unlimited travel :D

Nice plugin, I imported some femine walk animation but she stays in play while playing it. Deafult animations work

This is also an issue I have. Any other BVH-animation I load does work, but the character stays at the same location throughout the animation.
Is this something I can fix/change, or is it inherent to the BVH files I have?

Aside from that, It really do like the Addon, great job!

Hello, I use the latest version of the "Synthia" plugin on which you added the great option "walk to Atom" but I have to go through another plugin "ActionGouper" from JayJayWon to which I have to enter the parameters manually at each loading of the scene.... So, would it be possible for you to add the "Walk to Atom" option with the Atom's choice list... and also to save the list of BVH files of the scene... Thank you

Back
Top Bottom