Paid Scenes Symmetrical Muscle Control Animation

enjoy most of your animations. this one is also nice animation but it is very short, wish to see more involvement in missionary position with lot of expressions and talking. example kissing, breast play,female legs gripping, changing position where male licking feets with legs hold up straight. check @KittyMocap animations, she makes little longer,with lot of foreplay, expressions and lot of involvements. wish to see you more from you, you are very creative.

Hi, @abjohn. This scene is specially designed to create unique positions by controlling the muscle sliders. The difference between muscle animations and regular ones is that the control nodes are not pinned in space. The behavior of body parts is more realistic since the physics does all the work.

this looks very cool. I am interested in using this muscle control for my own scenes! This is a plug-in you created? I will sub toy our patreon later today when I get some free time so I can check it out. Seems this might be a game changer for making scenes w/out mocap?

Hi, @sdfg3456. Yes this subscene was created by @lapiro from scratch. He is part of our team. We plan to implement this system between mocaps to give the user full control over the poses. Example: If you do not like the position of the legs in the already recorded mocap, then you will have the opportunity to change them as you like. Of course, it still takes a lot of effort to create smooth transitions. but we are working on it.

Holy cow, this looks super interesting! What exactly does the muscle tension setting do? Is that how you make the limbs bounce with the thrusts? Do you get more of that bounse effect with the extream setting? I am just trying to wrap my head around what this is exactly.

Holy cow, this looks super interesting! What exactly does the muscle tension setting do? Is that how you make the limbs bounce with the thrusts? Do you get more of that bounse effect with the extream setting? I am just trying to wrap my head around what this is exactly.
Everything is like in real life. The greater the muscle tension, the less the joint moves when exposed to external forces (like gravity)

Video: On the Left Hand is the Regular animation with nodes rot. pos. ON. On the Right Hand is the muscle animation.

Everything is like in real life. The greater the muscle tension, the less the joint moves when exposed to external forces (like gravity)

Video: On the Left Hand is the Regular animation with nodes rot. pos. ON. On the Right Hand is the muscle animation.
View attachment 138314

That is pretty bad ass thanks!

Back
Top Bottom