Super Suit Base Items

Clothing Super Suit Base Items

Origin69

Reactions
Origin69 submitted a new resource:

Super Suit Base Items - Where's My Super Suit???

A Set of Super Suit items based on the standard G2M UV layout. This on is textured as the black spidey suit, but the out fit is smooth, the look comes from the spec and normal maps. In theory prefabs could be made for any form fitting super hero outfit. It's based on the G2m torso and limb texture templates, so people can try making their own if they want.

Contains

Suit Base, open at the gens.
Shorts, set to hide gens - to cover our heroes' dignity.
Gloves
Boots (this is the only one...

Read more about this resource...

Yes, I should, but not right now because I basically have to remake the whole thing from scratch. The models have different UV layouts. As it is skin tight, none of the pieces can be fitted to the female without it looking like a buggy mess, and none of the textures can be be reused as they won't lineup. There are already skin geos for female looks out there.

Are the web texture details showing up for everyone. I just tried to load it from the VAR reference to save image duplication when trying to transfer it to a female model and it didn't load the detailed normal maps, it showed the simple ones. It's for the torso and limbs on the main suit. It should look like the screenshots I posted, not smooth.

Could you do a version of this suit where it has a tear/hole for the genitals? So that it can be used for some nsfw? Otherwise it's looking great!

There is an opening in the main suit, but I couldn't really get a sim texture to work right so it clips a little. The shorts are what disable the gens. If you remove them you shouldn't have a problem. Check the example kissing scene.

repost - Are the web texture details showing up for everyone. I just tried to load it from the VAR reference to save image duplication when trying to transfer it to a female model and it didn't load the detailed normal maps, it showed the simple ones. It's for the torso and limbs on the main suit. It should look like the screenshots I posted, not smooth.

There is an opening in the main suit, but I couldn't really get a sim texture to work right so it clips a little. The shorts are what disable the gens. If you remove them you shouldn't have a problem. Check the example kissing scene.

repost - Are the web texture details showing up for everyone. I just tried to load it from the VAR reference to save image duplication when trying to transfer it to a female model and it didn't load the detailed normal maps, it showed the simple ones. It's for the torso and limbs on the main suit. It should look like the screenshots I posted, not smooth.
Thanks for the answer, I will check this clothing as soon as possible.

I figured it out

Scratch that, i made a mistake with the images so i took it down. I'll reupload it tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom