• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Super-Interactive Sex Scene

Paid Scenes Super-Interactive Sex Scene

ReignMocap

Banned User
Reactions
ReignMocap submitted a new resource:

Super-Interactive Sex Scene - motion capture

With the launch of this scene, this control menu will become a standard for all my sex scenes. I tried to keep it slick but functional.
The menu controls all the functions that you will need to be able to interact with the scene.
It is saved as a subscene so you are able to grab it and place it wherever you like
In the link below there is a tutorial explaining how the menu works and how to import your models without running into problems (easy)
If the video is not processed you can just...

Read more about this resource...

Keep your head up. I support your raise to $15. I think it is obvious that what you are trying to accomplish is the correct next step and you will be one of the first to employ that tech in this world for us neckbeards. Shake the haters. Keep it up.

Keep your head up. I support your raise to $15. I think it is obvious that what you are trying to accomplish is the correct next step and you will be one of the first to employ that tech in this world for us neckbeards. Shake the haters. Keep it up.
Assuming I can make it work. I have ideas on how to adapt some tracking tech used for other stuff. It will take effort time and money but we absolutely need better for VAM 2.0. Thank you for your support man

Back
Top Bottom