Suggestions on animating pulsating cock while busting a cashew

trashinator

Reactions
Twitter
trashys_cache
I NEED TO KNOW ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I'm working on a scene right now and it would be so satisfying if the cock pulsates in a cartoonish manner ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Like, i want the viewers to see the peristaltic movement pulsating up and all that.

What's the name of the morph im i need to work on? Is there any community released morphs for that? I'm trying to make the scene as independent as possible so i prefer native morphs (if its possible).

Thanks for existing, vamhub people! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I don't remember how it was done, but the Blowjob Experience scene does that. You could probably find out from examining that scene.

I think you can use this to do that pulsating movement. I haven't checked but I think it can be done easily using this plugin๐Ÿค”. https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/realistic-foreskin-erection-simulation-plugins.44337/
You can manually animate the penis morphs using timeline also. Just check box the penis/genital morphs that makes that muscle motion as a favorite and add them from the Param selection in the timeline targets menu to show up in the timeline.

I NEED TO KNOW ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I'm working on a scene right now and it would be so satisfying if the cock pulsates in a cartoonish manner ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Like, i want the viewers to see the peristaltic movement pulsating up and all that.

What's the name of the morph im i need to work on? Is there any community released morphs for that? I'm trying to make the scene as independent as possible so i prefer native morphs (if its possible).

Thanks for existing, vamhub people! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
This is implmented in Realistic Foreskin & Erection, in the erection plugin. There is a slider that allows you to adjust the throb movement. If you further adjust the joint springs of base, mid and tip, you can get very cartoony movement ;-)
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/realistic-foreskin-erection-simulation-plugins.44337/

Back
Top Bottom