Sue

rernat

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
rernat
rernat submitted a new resource:

Sue - lovely girl with colored hair and makeups

A lovely girl with hair in 2 colors. She comes with tattoos and 4 makeups.
Original skin textures by REN / Epi. I adjusted a bit and laid makeups over the face textures.
Screenshots taken on kittyMocaps great "naked fotoshoot"-scene.
You may switch the makeups in the showcase scene. Which one do you like most!
Thanks to all creators whos stuff is linked.

If you like my looks consider to spend me a beer on my patreon.
View attachment 70396[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

Hej is there a reason you did not release the exact Screenshot Look / Scene incl clothing assest as dependency list ?
This is brilliant looking and i wonder that you added a entire different Scene as a release.

Is Kitty Mocap against using other creators using her scenery as dependency link or to include such in a look release ?

That's a bit confusing now to me because it looks so good to not be released, actually its a blast ;)
I'd like to experience the screenshot replica too.

Not that i do not like your release and the Maskara options selector is a great feature.
Thx a lot for creating her.

Last edited:
Hej is there a reason you did not release the exact Screenshot Look / Scene incl clothing assest as dependency list ?
This is brilliant looking and i wonder that you added a entire different Scene as a release.

Is Kitty Mocap against using other creators using her scenery as dependency link or to include such in a look release ?

That's a bit confusing now to me because it looks so good to not be released, actually its a blast ;)
Not t hat i do not like your release.
I'd like to experience the screenshot replica too.
The released scene contains the exact look as I used it for the screnshots except for the cloths as two parts in the screenshots are not hub hosted. Its a white lace set from aminekunai. If you want to use the look in kitty mocaps scene. Just load kittys scene its on the hub. In edit mode use the menu "appearance" and just load the Sue appearancy presets from my package. Et voila you have my Sue in kittys scene. :)

Hi thx for the quick reply . I found the matching

Amine Kunai Lace Set

and Kitty's Photo Shooting Set

( i have three Sessions 218 - 220 )

in my Patreons Folder.

But the matching Stockings are still lost ;)
Can you please tell me what source these are?

Awesome.
The replica is done.
You changed the stockings black parts to the greish colour using the diffuse texture offset slider under customize "combined" .
I was just planning to ask again as i found the trick :)

Awesome.
The replica is done.
You changed the stockings black parts to the greish colour using the diffuse texture offset slider under customize "combined" .
I was just planning to ask again as i found the trick :)
Yes this. :D