• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Succubus' Pet - Female PoV Futa, Facial, Peeing

Scenes Succubus' Pet - Female PoV Futa, Facial, Peeing 2

Acid Bubbles

Invaluable member
Developer
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
github.com
Twitter
acidbubblesanon
Patreon
acidbubbles
Acid Bubbles submitted a new resource:

Succubus' Pet - Female PoV Futa, Facial, Peeing - Upside-down futa female pov with facial and peeing

Succubus's Pet

IMPORTANT: This scene uses a beta version of Timeline only available on Patreon: Timeline v6.0.0-beta.10 (AcidBubbles.Timeline.264)

This is a scene I have built to test out Timeline 6; it was sitting there for a long time because I didn't feel I could do what I wanted without some of the...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this, nice to see something different :)

I did snip out the pee scene, but that was easy to do once I'd worked out how the new segments transition.

The error message for the missing transition was really clear and quickly directed me to where I needed to go to tie things up again after snipping the segment out.

Now I have a lot of learning to do to see how this new structure can make things easier!

@WanderingWomble yeah I could have made this an option (strangely I'm more into _making_ weird stuff than into the weird stuff itself lol), that'd be interesting
I'd trade the pee for dick slaps to the face in a heart beat ;)

Really just wanted to let others know it's not a big lift to snip out the pee though. Might help any that are on the fence give this scene a go

Back
Top Bottom