[Subscene] Booths

Assets [Subscene] Booths

ZRSX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
zrsx
ZRSX submitted a new resource:

[Subscene] Booths - Shower cabin, changing room, public toilet booth, all kind of booths! As interactive subscenes

I was struggling with tight booths or non-movable booth doors in some scenes, so I decided to make more spacious ones with interactive doors. Also including lewd graffiti, which can be toggled depending on the mood of your scene.

View attachment 41673

It's a subscene, so you can quickly add a lot of them in a scene and customize them to your liking.

You can use this for making a locker room, a...

Read more about this resource...

Know issue:
The door sometimes moves unexpectedly a little. That causes the graffiti on the door to be not aligned anymore, despite being parented to the door.
I'm not sure what's causing it. I think it's a glitch with the animation pattern that occurs after moving the subscene, at random.

=> Workaround: just reload the subscene (go the the subscene atom, "Subscene" tab, and hit the big "Load" button).

@ZRSX it definitely needs some holes. :sneaky:
-cube collision off
-cylinder for hole (low alpha or high renderQue/collision off)
-tube with collision to hold "package"
-invisible panels on side to fix cube collision ;)
gh.jpg

gh2.jpg

gh3.jpg

gh4.jpg

-cube collision off
-cylinder for hole (low alpha or high renderQue/collision off)
-tube with collision to hold "package"
-invisible panels on side to fix cube collision ;)
🤩
Genius! I never used the invisible panels, that's a smart use of them.
And I can toggle the holes... that's nice.

Ok, ok, I'll do an update.
Thanks for the tip!

Know issue:
The transparency for the gloryhole is made using a "trick" in VAM: the alpha is simply set to a low value.
This is not perfect by any means. If you look through it, you'll see what's behind with some alterations: you won't see the basic VAM shape, clothing and hair.
That is due to VAM rendering system, I guess. Nothing I could do about it :/

Conclusion: don't look through it, just put stuff in it!

Know issue:
The transparency for the gloryhole is made using a "trick" in VAM: the alpha is simply set to a low value.
This is not perfect by any means. If you look through it, you'll see what's behind with some alterations: you won't see the basic VAM shape, clothing and hair.
That is due to VAM rendering system, I guess. Nothing I could do about it :/

Conclusion: don't look through it, just put stuff in it!
Well there is always alternative option :sneaky:
quick example, not perfectly centered circle (also too big, but you get the idea)
GHalphatexture.jpg

GHalphatexture2.jpg
-remove cylinder (Alpha/RenderQueue issues) with no render/light/shadow cast through
-use Cube with custom alpha texture (black=full transparent, white=full opaque)
make black dot in the middle of white background (if needed align texture offset)
-or use ISCube shape instead with custom alpha textures on 2 opposite sides
that adds unnecessary loads, basic cube shape could be enough, depending on your wall thickness
(if too thick you have extra side holes, since cube is using single texture for all 6 sides)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom