Study Buddy - Lite (Embody Update + Lip Sync Fix)

Scenes Study Buddy - Lite (Embody Update + Lip Sync Fix)

XRWizard

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
xrwizard
XRWizard submitted a new resource:

Study Buddy - Lite - Help Bec study for her test

Bec's parents have organized a tutor because she's falling behind in her university grades.
You have a tutoring session booked for 7pm.

It's taken a while but I'm finally ready to release my next scene. There’s still so much I would like to make better but I'll keep improving things in my next scene.

You can get the full version on my Patreon.

I did all the scene props & most of the clothing myself. I'm learning and iterating as I go which takes some time. I'm using this as a...

Read more about this resource...

Like srsly - robust, dynamic alignment in a complex animation?

How the hell are you doing this?

Dowloaded all the dependencies but she doesnt even move in poses. I'm confused ere.

XRWizard updated Study Buddy - Lite (Embody Update) with a new update entry:

Study Buddy - Lite (Embody Update)

EMBODY UPDATE

To celebrate the public release of Acid Bubble's Embody Plugin I've updated Study Buddy to take advantage of it.

This means you can stay 'in-body' throughout the scene bringing you closer to the action.

I've added a few things including; Embody Pose Improvements, Left or Right free hand Selection, & Erection Control ;)

I've also included a few more poses/scenes in the lite version

This is still fairly experimental so any feedback is welcome.

I have another...

Read the rest of this update entry...

XRWizard updated Study Buddy - Lite (Embody Update) with a new update entry:

Study Buddy - Lite (Embody Update)

EMBODY UPDATE (2nd try, fixed unsued dependencies)

To celebrate the public release of Acid Bubble's Embody Plugin I've updated Study Buddy to take advantage of it.

This means you can stay 'in-body' throughout the scene bringing you closer to the action.

I've added a few things including; Embody Pose Improvements, Left or Right free hand Selection, & Erection Control ;)

I've also included a few more poses/scenes in the lite version

This is still fairly experimental so any...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just my opinion - this is one of my favorite things I've seen since Sapusex left the scene. I just subscribed on Patreon. Looking forward to Pay Raise.

Just my opinion - this is one of my favorite things I've seen since Sapusex left the scene. I just subscribed on Patreon. Looking forward to Pay Raise.

Thanks thisguy7890 :) Much appreciated, Patreon definitely helps, I'm using the funds to get and index+trackers which will help with future animation.

Sapusex was definitely my early inspiration.

Still working on Pay Raise, just animating tweaks to so shouldn't be too long (y)

I have all the dependencies and update 2 but Lipsynch seems to hose every attempt to run the scene. I hit the start button and the female character goes into a freeze and does not progress inside = the glasses do? What am I missing - have not done?

I have all the dependencies and update 2 but Lipsynch seems to hose every attempt to run the scene. I hit the start button and the female character goes into a freeze and does not progress inside = the glasses do? What am I missing - have not done?

Hi Jillian, That is strange... have you tried clearing the cache?
Are the bones (green dots) moving inside?

Looks amazing! What's the difference between this and the full version? (Preview link is 404)

I finally disabled life plugins at load in VR and it worked fine. Very strange indeed.
Thanks for letting me know the issue! Glad it fixed it! I'll investigate a little more I might be running an outdated version of life..

Looks amazing! What's the difference between this and the full version? (Preview link is 404)

Hi Vinput, the full version is for my Patreon supporters, it has a couple of extra rows of poses/scenes. Patrons also get early access to new scenes.

Thanks for checking it out!

Hey @XRWizard , quick question. How did you get the buttons to work so well while using Embody? I created a scene for my wife (basically dressing room where she can try on lots of different outfits as her avatar) and while using possession or embody it's a nightmare to be able to click any buttons. There's no geometry or anything between the avatar and the buttons, etc. Just curious because in your scene it works perfectly. Did you do anything special or different?

Hey @XRWizard , quick question. How did you get the buttons to work so well while using Embody? I created a scene for my wife (basically dressing room where she can try on lots of different outfits as her avatar) and while using possession or embody it's a nightmare to be able to click any buttons. There's no geometry or anything between the avatar and the buttons, etc. Just curious because in your scene it works perfectly. Did you do anything special or different?

Hi Bob Nothing, I use magic sometimes :) jj... it could be leap motion being active in embody. It seems to make buttons difficult to click sometimes. I was loading a profile without it. The other thing could be to make the buttons 'hidden' this removes the green square atom selector which could them easier to hit. Let me know if that doesn't fix it and I'll investigate further.

Hi Bob Nothing, I use magic sometimes :) jj... it could be leap motion being active in embody. It seems to make buttons difficult to click sometimes. I was loading a profile without it. The other thing could be to make the buttons 'hidden' this removes the green square atom selector which could them easier to hit. Let me know if that doesn't fix it and I'll investigate further.
Thanks, I appreciate you getting back to me. I'll try making the buttons 'hidden' and see what that does. I've never used Leap Motion, that's not something that is enabled by default is it? (I am using a Quest 2.)

Back
Top Bottom