Station 69

Scenes Station 69

Nobis

Reactions
Patreon
Nobis19
Nobis submitted a new resource:

Station 69 V.1.0 - Get back those data samples from abandoned space station

Station 69 used to be a research facility until virus broke out. Crew Left In a hurry and now it's free to loot for everyone.
(Attached music file to describe the story. Maybe will add visuals in the future)

There are some requirements from resources that i cannot find nor delete in .json file, yet they still show up as required, thus,
just be sure to get files bellow :

Special thanks to these authors :

hazmhox for stasis pods...

Read more about this resource...

Sounds like a neat idea, I wanna see but the download link isn't working....

Would also be nice to have some pictures for a sneak peek of the scene.
Any reason why using Mega instead of the Hub?

You mention there's dependencies problems, and your other resource has issues with that, so here you go:

Any reason why using Mega instead of the Hub?

You mention there's dependencies problems, and your other resource has issues with that, so here you go:
I tried to upload it on hub, but while trying to post it, it kept saying ,,please use alternative link'' or something like that. Have no idea why and just today made MEGA's profile just to upload this.

Or maybe because it had a dependency with Questionable license, that i have not included, (could not find it on .json, neither used it anywhere at all)

Thanks for the guide. Started working on a new scene, thus, definitely will give a look.

Nah, it ruins the surprise :D

,,The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown...
H.P. Lovecraft

If the VAR is too big, over 500 MB I think, then it needs external hosting.
That's the thing, it's only 100mb~.

Back
Top Bottom