Resource icon

Other Spanish dirty talk

Londbrok

Reactions
Londbrok submitted a new resource:

Spanish dirty talk - Dirty talk in spanish

Hello all,

I like there to be talk. Sweet talk, pillow talk, dirty talk, all of it. And I like it in spanish.

Having found the RT-Lipsynch plugin and now that vamX allows playing a self selected set for clips, I looked for noiseless suitable sound clips to use. There really aren't any, or not in a consitent noiseless quality at least. So, I made some using the fancy natural voice AI's out there. IMHO, they turned out mostly quite alright. Mind you, she is not a screamer! It is next to...

Read more about this resource...

We'll see. There's a myriad of choices regards to AI and it puzzles me where the voice can be pushed. I will pest y'all with more stuff if I can get it sound even better

Londbrok updated Spanish dirty talk with a new update entry:

Some whispering voices

Some more experimentation with the SSML tags, a set of soothing whispering voices, in spanish. Transition from normal voice to whispering voice is not always super natural but there were ways to improve it slightly.

As correctly guessed, this is Polly. The level of customization in the mark up language is fairly decent. Although, I would like to get her to show some temper.

While having spoken words serves a tangible purpose in its own right. Overarching goal here is to find ways to hook...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom