• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Spaghetti Strap Top

Clothing Spaghetti Strap Top 2.0

OptiMist

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
OptiMistVAM
OptiMist submitted a new resource:

Spaghetti Strap Top - Normal everyday top

View attachment 53964

I'm trying to create some normal, everyday clothing, specifically for larger bust sizes (the default simulation engine doesn't seem to handle them well).

This package contains a spaghetti strap top with a few presets in different colors/styles;

• White (easily recolorable)
  • Black
  • Red
  • Lime Green
  • Black/Pink
  • Pink Camo Pattern
  • Light Blue

To adjust to larger (or smaller) bust sizes, use the 'distance scale' slider in the...

Read more about this resource...

OptiMist updated Spaghetti Strap Top with a new update entry:

Higher resolution and smoother mesh

View attachment 54908

One thing that bothered me about the VAM clothes import was that it distorted my textures in a way that left a lot of jagged edges (which was especially visible with striped clothing). I've finally found a solution to this and I think you'll agree that it's a huge improvement. Note that even this new process creates some jagged edges, but they'll probably be barely noticeable.

Besides this I've increased the polygon count by about 50%; I think this gives...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Your higher resolution solution also makes custom Text/Logo textures much better looking!

Back
Top Bottom