• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Space Force

Scenes Space Force 2020-09-24

Spacedog

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
Spacedogvam
Spacedog submitted a new resource:

Space Force - A sexy and fun series of sci-fi stories.

Space Force

Space Force is a sexy and fun series of X rated stories I’ve fantasized about and refined over many years. I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to share them but I’m very excited to say I have created a dialogue system for VAM which finally makes it possible.

Episode 1

Delta is part human and part android, she was found stranded and alone on a planet by the crew of the explorer ship Vanguard. Her past is a mystery, who created her and why? When they found her she knew...

Read more about this resource...

More of technical question. How did you do all the UI and speech bubbles? Trying to figure it out.

Thanks Spacedog... I was refering to the 'community' generally not specifically to you in reference to info hard to find
I tried Space Force the scenes are very FABULOUSLY created the scenery is practically Netflix/Prime quality movie wise
BUG IN RATING system, you cannot 'edit' anything you write in there or CHANGE your rating which is a rip!
I gave the scene a 1 rating realistically because I was still in the process of downloading it and I wanted to be honest..
EXPECTING to be able to Pump my rating UP after trying it out... SADLY, you cannot EDIT what you comment in the ratings which should be changed this is unfortunate... NEITHER can you pump up your rating afterwards! NICE WORK SPACEDOG!! 10 STARS!!!

Back
Top Bottom