• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Some ideas needed (animating morphs etc...)

Saint66

Reactions
Hi,

I am working on a VR scene with some more collision triggered events (I am using the excellent ExtraTriggers by SPQR for this -> https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/extratriggers.20318/).

One thing I would like to achieve ist that the nipples become erected when touched and going back to normal when they are nnot touched anymore for a given time.
So on to my questions:
- is it possible to directly animate morphs without using Timeline?
- which approach(es) might be there to get this timed and triggered states happen (touch nipples=stay erected, dont touch them for i.e. 10 seconds=normal state). I did not found a way how to poll if a person trigger is activated by touch (i.e. "leftnipple" or "AutoColliderpelvisFL" or whatever?)

Come on, Pro's! Tell me what I have overseen ;)

if it helps you should be able to use the MorphBlend plugin to alter morphs through triggers, just type in "Nipple Length" in it and you can then set the value

for the delay thing, the way i'd do it would be by using a big collision trigger linked to the chest and set a trigger onExit for a delay logicbrick of 10s that would trigger morphblend and set the value back to 0

if you want to go crazy with it you could also use aetools>dynamicnumbers on a text atom. have it be from 0 to 99. On extratriggers you can increment dynamicnumbers like +1 or +5. And then also add an aetools>dynamictriggers on the text atom that does the trigger "morphblend > set value >0.69" and set 69 as the wildcard in dynamictriggers. That way on touches the text atom will go from 0 to 99 and trigger the morph to go from 0.0 to 0.99. Then as above, when moving away from the collision trigger, just set the text atom to 0 and it will go to 0.0

There's probably other ways to do it, that's just how i know for sure it would work, I do something like that in Alive too

Thanks heaps SPQR. Some good ideas!
Also I wasn’t aware of the MorphBlend plugin, I’ll give it a try later today 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom