• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Some 80's inspired diffuse options for AnythingFashionVR Tight white T-shirt 1

Clothing Some 80's inspired diffuse options for AnythingFashionVR Tight white T-shirt 1 1.0

s p l i n e VR

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
SplineVr
Patreon
splinevr
Id appreciate it if you would take the time to look and try to see if you can learn how to create and start using a VAR file.

I know how to use var files. I hate them and what they do to peoples installs and the fact you have to share empty scenes etc which would completely mess up all my mocap stuff and looks. I also didn't want to repackage something that wasn't initially mine, that's why I just shared the diffuse maps.

Last edited:
I have been using and creating VAR files and I never have any problems with it. I have never heard of anyone complaining to me about the installation of a var file; all you simply have to do is drag and drop. Also, I'm definitely sure that you are not required to include a scene in order to create a var file.

If you are having any problems with creating a var file, It just means to me that you really don't understand how var works. I end up not downloading content that arent var file. Please for the sake of the others who prefer a var file, message me anytime on discord and I will be more than happy to help in the understanding and creating of a var file.

Its got nothing to do with the installation, my var's work fine, but they create duplicates which is no good for me. I have made a pubic region by building up about 7-8 different pubic hairs. 2 var's and ppl's hair section would be flooded with duplicates. My supporters love my 'works out the box' way of sharing.

I get what you're saying but I don't see what's wrong with that. As you said, you're building off other of your pubic hair so that just means that they should be different in how they look, which means that it really isn't a duplicate. I have been one of your supporters before but I left because of the way you set up your files. I was getting duplicates with your work and you weren't even using the VAR system.

You messaged me before about duplicates 'specifically the pubic hairs' and I got another message about the pubic duplicates, you was getting this because I was using the var system. Go back and check your messages to me. That's why I use a zip folder system, it cant create duplicates because you don't add anything you already have because you don't need to overwrite existing files. I think you have gotten your memories mixed up. My way doesn't create duplicates because if it did I would have 100's of people complaining to me and no one complains using the zip file. My content works out the box without a tonne of dependencies and it looks exactly the way my screen shots show. If I used var's I would have constant messages from people who cant get things to work the way my screen shots show because the scene is empty with no hair no settings no environment, the characters would be floating in an empty space which would screw up alignment on the mocap and that would be a mess. The only other option is to only use vanilla VaM assets, which I'm not doing as its very 2dimmensional with the capabilities of Vam.

Last edited:
1619201391178.png

Yeah, I think you're not understanding what I'm telling you. As I've said, it seems like you don't know how to properly create a var file. Back then the public hairs that you were using were from SCAMP and some other creators, who already had a var packaged file of their public hairs, but you unpacked the pubic hairs from the var file that's why you had the duplicates back then.
Now when I recently subbed to you, I was still getting duplicates because you unpack the var file of other creators that would have only been a required var file for your scene if you created a proper var file. That caused me to check the custom folder that I download from you in order to delete the duplicated file that I already had from other creators as a var file, thus wasting my time. if your scene was all packaged properly as a var file, I wouldn't have to start checking the downloaded files of yours to see what I have to delete. I was still getting duplicates back then and even recently.
I don't see why this conversation is dragging on. I love your work and I enjoy them but it's a pain as a creator to have to start wasting my time doing some extra work when I download a content. If you need any help in creating a var file properly DM me on Discord and I will gladly help you. if you want to stick to the way you're doing things that's all up to you too. I'm just giving you a helping hand if you need it.

I'm sorry but I can't get this to work. I downloaded Tight White T-shirt from AnythingFashion VR and added the var to AddonPackages so I have the t-shirt and it's in Clothing and I can add it to the model. I downloaded your awesome designs (three wolf moon is my favorite) and I added all the .jpg files to Custom/Clothing/Female/AnythingFashionVR/AFVR Tight White Tshirt/ but in VaM when I add the t-shirt and then Customize - Select Existing your designs don't show up, just the original shirts, tight fit no sim, small breasts, normal breasts, implant breasts is all that is there. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, can you help out? Thank you.

I'm sorry but I can't get this to work. I downloaded Tight White T-shirt from AnythingFashion VR and added the var to AddonPackages so I have the t-shirt and it's in Clothing and I can add it to the model. I downloaded your awesome designs (three wolf moon is my favorite) and I added all the .jpg files to Custom/Clothing/Female/AnythingFashionVR/AFVR Tight White Tshirt/ but in VaM when I add the t-shirt and then Customize - Select Existing your designs don't show up, just the original shirts, tight fit no sim, small breasts, normal breasts, implant breasts is all that is there. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, can you help out? Thank you.
Change the _MainTex in the textures tab found here
1630873653259.png

Attachments

• 1630873598088.png
    1630873598088.png
    190.7 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom