Solving Each Other

Scenes Solving Each Other

Androinz

Reactions
Patreon
androinz
Androinz submitted a new resource:

Solving Each Other - Some girl without a boyfriend keeps reporting herself to have some fun.

View attachment 69493
Solving Each Other
Misc. animations with lip sync, mouth-play, deepthroat, facial expressions, sound effects, optional fart sounds, optional squirt effects.

ESC to quit first person, F3 to go back first person.

You can drag the mobile menus.

Use appearance presets if you are going to load your own models...​

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for the free scene. In VR-Mode I am always in first person - the dude is shaking, so you get motion sickness. F3 or ESC does nothing. Workaround is to remove the dude :(

Thank you for the free scene. In VR-Mode I am always in first person - the dude is shaking, so you get motion sickness. F3 or ESC does nothing. Workaround is to remove the dude :(

I don't have VR and I don't think about getting VR in the future. I make my scenes for desktop mode. But instead of the entire model, you can just remove the male's head from timeline plugin if it's the head idle animation you are talking about.

Also, make sure you have the latest version of passenger plugin. Older versions don't have keybinding feature so that's probably why F3 & ESC doesn't work.

Best scene ever for me. I like it all. Sounds, pov, simple moves. It's a pity there are no sequels besides the extended one.
The model in it is easy to change, you only need the height of 173-175.

Back
Top Bottom