• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Skin Coaster

Scenes Skin Coaster 2023-11-11

Perveloper

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Perveloper submitted a new resource:

Skin Coaster - It's the erotic themepark ride that your wife forbade you to go on.

It's the erotic themepark ride that your wife forbade you to go on.
Caution: PoV mode may cause motion sickness in VR!

Click the buttons to start the animation. Recommended FoV of 60 degrees for desktop. Hold down the right mouse button to manually rotate the camera during the ride.
The first run may stutter a bit as it's caching specular/gloss textures that are swapped during the ride.
View attachment 239092
Credits
Plugins: Acidbubbles - Timeline Embody...

Read more about this resource...

Very nice, and beautifully shows the artistic side of VAM. I thought sure when the girl in the middle took him in her mouth that he was going to come out of her ass. LOL That might be a nice update or in your next slide, it could show the bumps on her skin as he is going through her. Anyway great job.

Is it possible to overwrite the character? I've changed appearance, but the skin materials keep being replaced.

I see you already answered this in a review, the changes don't seem to stick even though I've changed the CoasterGirls timeline trigger loads. Does that path need to be changed somewhere besides each atom?

I've also tried updating the files directly through text editor, and the skins/morphs continue loading...

Last edited:
Finally had a chance to see the scene.
Brilliant! Even better than I imagined.
I see also that others have asked about changing characters. That would be the cherry on top for sure.

Thank you for sharing these crazy ideas.

Any update is appreciated 😍, definitely need more giantess content for VAM but are we able to use our own models now?

Any update is appreciated 😍, definitely need more giantess content for VAM but are we able to use our own models now?
Sadly that doesn't work as it's loading morph and skin presets from the package during the ride. During the happy ending, this might work however! I haven't tried.

Update with happy ending was awesome ❤️
If you plan to update it even further, dipping into pussy would be ... wow ... :)
While sliding, I was totally excepted to slip into it, according to position and trajectory, heheh.

Back
Top Bottom