• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Looks SJ

D

Deleted member 671

riggins submitted a new resource:

SJ - "I've got red in my ledger"

SJ - Celebrity Look-a-like

My contribution to the Christmas Event. Thank you @VaMRainey !

Comes with 2 Appearance Presets: SJ & SJ_Feet+

I usually focus most of my efforts on the face morph for my looks and cobble together a passable body to go with it. We've done things a bit different this time around. Big Thanks to @THNL883 for taking the reigns on creating a fantastic body likeness for...

Read more about this resource...

Best SJ model so far the detail facial features is on point there is one preset in the pomo pic that i would hope you guide me to find is the Black widow outfit and the hair used in that Pic

Any chance you'll upload the Outfit on Vam or Patreon in the future?
sorry, it's paid content that is copyrighted that I dont have the rights to publish. If you can get your hands on it there is a free guide on how to port it from DAZ to VAM that is pretty easy.

Can you also share different hairstyle that you used on those screenshot?

whats the difference SJ1 vs SJ3 ?

You should use SJ3, it has easier to use appearance presets. (They are basically same model, but SJ3 is just more convenient to have/use, when switching the model directly from the appreance tab.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom