Shorts No.5

Scenes Shorts No.5

Xacreux

Reactions
Xacreux submitted a new resource:

Shorts No.5 - Bring Her to Life : Daily Affairs #1

Short Scene No.5 : Daily Affairs Case #1 "Sweety, there are better ways to turn me on than peeping."

This time, tried a shorts non-looped one.
Morph animations are optimized for the model ANv1, tested on the VaM version 1.22.0. VR-mode has not been tested.
"Start" to play animation, "Stop" to rewind the shorts to the beginning, toggle light conditions with "Light" button.

It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to enjoy the...

Read more about this resource...

creator i encountered a misplacement,I need help QAQ
[CS1061]: Type `VAMStoryDirectorPlugin.VAMStoryDirector.EventTrigger' does not contain a definition for `HasActionsWithActiveTimers' and no extension method `HasActionsWithActiveTimers' of type `VAMStoryDirectorPlugin.VAMStoryDirector.EventTrigger' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [812, 13]

creator i encountered a misplacement,I need help QAQ
[CS1061]: Type `VAMStoryDirectorPlugin.VAMStoryDirector.EventTrigger' does not contain a definition for `HasActionsWithActiveTimers' and no extension method `HasActionsWithActiveTimers' of type `VAMStoryDirectorPlugin.VAMStoryDirector.EventTrigger' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [812, 13]
It's hard for me to understand these error logs because I'm not a plugin programmer. By the way, in most cases, problems occur due to the VaM version or plugin version mismatch. I used "vamstory.23", and VaM version 1.22.0. Please check it.

Xacreux,帖子:123749,会员:68576 said:
我很难理解这些错误日志,因为我不是插件程序员。顺便说一句,大多数情况下,出现问题是由于VaM版本或插件版本不匹配造成的。我使用“vamstory.23”和VaM版本1.22.0。请检查一下。
[/引用]
Xacreux,帖子:123749,会员:68576 said:
我很难理解这些错误日志,因为我不是插件程序员。顺便说一句,大多数情况下,出现问题是由于VaM版本或插件版本不匹配造成的。我使用“vamstory.23”和VaM版本1.22.0。请检查一下。
[/引用]
谢谢哥们,可能是我的版本太低了,我安装的是1.22

Back
Top Bottom