• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

SexThruster v1

Plugins SexThruster v1 0.2

Vinput

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Vinput submitted a new resource:

SexThruster v1 - Auto-thrust plugin - overhaul of SexHelper by physis

This a rewrite of SexHelper by physis that fixes a number of bugs and adds some new features while removing others. The original plugin was used as a starting point (with permission), but much of the underlying functionality has been rewritten.

View attachment 62868View attachment 62869

Modifications include the following:
  • Fixed bug that prevented settings from being restored when a scene is reloaded...

Read more about this resource...

Does the Male Person thrust push the hip of the Female Person or it is just a matter of collisions? If there is a scripted push, it could be good to have an option to disable it... sometime it could be usefull.

Also... can you make the plugin work also with a Dildo Atom instead of the Male Person?

Anyway... very nice plugin Vin! ;)

Hi thx for the Plugin.

Can you please explain how i correct select Vagina or Anus to insert ?

If i use the Plugin i never so far managed to insert a Penis to Vagina.
It always adds to Anus even if i position the Gen to Vagina.

It's a great plugin! Thank you!
I wanted to ask about the option to change/restore physics on woman's waist and man's tool, which existed in the original - is it still necessary to set up (with old plugin)?

Thanks for the feedback and questions!

Does the Male Person thrust push the hip of the Female Person or it is just a matter of collisions?

If the female thrust is not enabled, the plugin doesn't manipulate the female atom in any way. (It just reads her data.)

Can you please explain how i correct select Vagina or Anus to insert ?

If i use the Plugin i never so far managed to insert a Penis to Vagina.
It always adds to Anus even if i position the Gen to Vagina.

Depends on the positioning, but you can try rotating the female hip so that the vagina entrance is between the hip control and the penisBase. Or just try different hip rotations

I wanted to ask about the option to change/restore physics on woman's waist and man's tool, which existed in the original - is it still necessary to set up (with old plugin)?

This plugin tries not to touch any controls that it is not going to move or rotate. The old plugin did the following:

"Apply Controls":
- Set female position & rotation to OFF for abdomenControl, abdomen2Control, and pelvisControl
- Set female position & rotation to ON for hipControl
- Set male position & rotation to OFF for pelvisControl

"Apply Physics:"
- Set male penisBaseControl Hold Position Spring to 10000
- Set male pelvisControl and hipControl Hold Position Spring to 200
- Set female hipControl Hold Position Spring to 8000 and Hold Rotation Spring to 10000

You can try using those settings if you want. The plugin currently only affects the penis controls for male (rotations for penis align, positions for male thrust) and the hipControl for female (position only, when female thrust is enabled). I also find that reducing Hold Position Spring for the female chestControl and headControl can help improve the female thrust motion.

I get the errors: female atom is invalid; male atom is invalid. Tried in several scenes / persons. Same result. Thanks for any help.

Did you select a male and female atom in the dropdowns?

I know it might be a long shot, but is there a chance this could expand to include action with toys? I mean, I'm not surprised that it doesn't work for making a dildo thrust in and out on its own, but I'm a little surprised that one can't just set a toy down and have a woman ride it using this plugin.

I am looking into making a separate, simpler plugin that can enable that. I will update here if/when I do.

Back
Top Bottom