yameteouji.com
Twitter
YameteOuji
Patreon
YameteOuji
YameteOuji submitted a new resource:

Set S01 - with garter!

View attachment 20606

Early Access Content - Ends 2020 Dec. 30.
On 2020 Dec. 30. - this asset will become free to all.

Set S01: Set includes Garter, Cherry Shirt, Short Skirt. Presets for Garter and Skirt. Cherry Shirt has standard and sim versions. Enjoy!

Other assets seen in image (not included):

Read more about this resource...

Nice job. But the colour presets for skirt are not working.
Hi Ecliptics, I just tested the skirt on a clean install and the presets work ok for me. Could you explain in more detail the steps you are taking to load presets? You might need to click the directory panel on the left side to see them.
1607046551610.png

Nice job. But the colour presets for skirt are not working.
Hi Ecliptics, I think I found the problem you are experiencing! If you click the "flattened" folder button (X in red), it will show you all presets for both versions of skirt meshes. There are two meshes - Sim, and standard. If you have the standard skirt loaded, it won't load the "sim" presets. So be sure to click the corresponding folder box on the left side. It's usually the lowest box. And just to note: You can choose sim or standard versions of skirt from the clothing browser. Hope this helps!
1607047825818.png

Oh, yeah, now it's correct. I should be more attentive next time.
It's all good! It's a strange thing on the VaM side I think. I often have to try to work around this weird issue. For example: there have been many times where I have to save presets to a completely different folder because VaM will show them all, even the ones for other meshes. Anyway glad its working for you. (y)

YameteOuji updated Set S01 with a new update entry:

Early Access has ended!

Jump on over to my site to grab it!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom