• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Semi-Interactive Lap Dance - full motion capture

Paid Scenes Semi-Interactive Lap Dance - full motion capture 2021-10-20

ReignMocap

Banned User
Reactions
ReignMocap submitted a new resource:

Semi-Interactive Lap Dance - full motion capture - motion capture

OK, this one is cool.

You can slap her ass, tits, legs and she will react to it. You will also hear her say a lot of things to you while she dances. I have inserted dozens of speech lines and every time the mocap will play she will say a bunch of different things to you.

So sit back and enjoy. This actually took a lot of work to pull off. We had to come up with all the shit she would say.

Music is already added so you don't have to worry about it.

I DID NOT ADD A VIDEO BECAUSE I DON'T...

Read more about this resource...

Where is this at? I click "Go to pay site," and your Patreon page doesn't list this scene nor most of your scene's posted on this hub. What do I get for my pledge? What gives, are you scamming people?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. Your Patreon is all screwed up.

Last edited:
Where is this at? I click "Go to pay site," and your Patreon page doesn't list this scene nor most of your scene's posted on this hub. What do I get for my pledge? What gives, are you scamming people?

Jeez.

You have been banned from my patreon and given a refund. Although my patreon is a bit messed when it comes to links, your attitude rubbed me the wrong way. Have a nice day...

Back
Top Bottom