• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question Selecting several body parts at once for posing?

Jocks3D

Reactions
Patreon
callanscott
Sometimes I assume that since VaM uses figures based on Daz Gen 2 I can also do other things in VaM I can do in Daz, such as selecting multiple body parts for posing. For example, in Daz you can press Control (or is it Shift?) and then select the shoulder, forearm and hand all at once and move the whole arm easy. I've never been able to figure out how to do this in VaM. You need to select the shoulder and move, then the forearm and move, then the hand, then back to the shoulder. Ugh.

Yes, I saw how you can link body parts to "parents" or whatever but doing it the Daz way would be soooo much easier.

So is there a way to select and move multiple body parts like you can in Daz that I'm just missing?

No there isn't.

In Vam, I think the best bet is to have as few nodes active as possible when posing. You don't need to individually position hand, elbow and shoulder if only the hand is active!

I generally go to "control&physics2", then press "key joints control all". This disables all nodes except head, chest, hip, hands and feet. That's fine for rough posing. Then turn on other nodes when and if required for fine tuning the pose.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom