• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

[Scene] Simple Animation 2 Free version

Scenes [Scene] Simple Animation 2 Free version 2022-05-04

Oronan

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
oronan17
Patreon
oronan
Oronan submitted a new resource:

[Scene] Simple Animation 2 Free version - Timeline animation

Hello!

Timeline Animation!
Very simple!!

Paid version:

View attachment 118898View attachment 118899[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Just wanted to leave a comment that I loved this scene so much I immediately sponsored you on Patreon to get the full version which is even better with the extra arm movements. It just goes to show that sometimes simple scenes can be as erotic, maybe more so, than some of the elaborate scenes we see here. The facial expressions are some of the best I've seen. It's easy to really get into the sex action because the girls eye contact with you and her subtle facial reactions are amazingly life-like. Quite impressive!

For anyone downloading this I suggest you add the Embody or Passenger plugin for the man and the Vam-Moans plugin for the girl. I also found this scene can work just as well for gays and bi's by swapping out the girl for a male look, just note the scale needs to be adjusted to match the female.

I'd love to see you do another version with even more arm movements, maybe reaching up to touch the guy's chest or face, or having the girl move both her arms over her head, or stretched out completely horizontally against the sheets.

Back
Top Bottom