Scarestation

Scenes Scarestation

Jiraiya

Reactions
Jiraiya submitted a new resource:

Scarestation - A puzzling horror sci-fi experience

My first attempt at a game within VaM. More of an experience at the moment.
Based in the horror/escape room/puzzle solving genre You start in a seemingly abandon space station and have to get to the control room on the far side to turn on the emergency beacon.
Designed to be played in VR for the full experience. A fair amount of walking around so make sure you have controls to easily freemove around the map.
Future beta versions will be patreon only releases, but the finished version will...

Read more about this resource...

didnt work for me...i just wondered for an age but l love the attempt haha

good sound and very atmospheric and neat little broken phone thing haha need it to blip. Just add a gif asset to it of an aliens blip screen and that look amazing out of the box.

From the nobody who mentioned the scene not loading, ;) it's well worth another look at if you already downloaded the broken version. Good use of assets, props, and sound effects to create a scary deserted atmosphere. Would be nice if the scene was arranged so that you could be there when the doors open, and see them slide back slowly along with the great door sound FX as they do. Hope I'm not giving too much away........

Last edited:
Glad to know at least one person played it :)
Did you make it all the way to the end?

Yes, the beacon is the end. I was working on a second scene but had so little feedback on the first I gave up.
good to know at least one person solved the air leak! I thought that might have been too hard.

That's good to hear. It's hard to judge puzzles when you are making them! Apart from hearing, locating the leak you need to realise how to plug it too. I wanted original puzzles that were not just find key, unlock door etc.
Maybe I will get back into it and add some more if I get time.

Back
Top Bottom