Scar Mouth 1

Textures Scar Mouth 1

CasuaLooks

Reactions
Patreon
CasuaLooks
CasuaLooks submitted a new resource:

Scar Mouth 1 - Decal for a scar on the right corner of the mouth with five color variations.

View attachment 211321

This is one of the decals I've been working on for quite some time. One of the characters I use in a chatbot had a scar on the right corner of her mouth; I wanted to recreate this bot using VAM but I didn't have any decals to use for that specific scar, so I started building this one.

By the way, everything was baked using the Female Base model's textures as a base, so the decals might not line up correctly on certain looks...

Read more about this resource...

this is awesome, gives me the idea to make an Andrea look from the walking dead.
This sounds like a nice idea; these textures are on the right side, but it's very easy to mirror them to use on the left side (but I also intend to update the package later with decals for both sides). By the way, I was surprised that no one had made a decal for this type of scar yet. And to be honest, there is a general lack of scars decals here on the Hub.

This sounds like a nice idea; these textures are on the right side, but it's very easy to mirror them to use on the left side (but I also intend to update the package later with decals for both sides). By the way, I was surprised that no one had made a decal for this type of scar yet. And to be honest, there is a general lack of scars decals here on the Hub.

Thanks for the share, can this be used on male atoms

Thanks for the share, can this be used on male atoms
It's possible, but it probably won't line up correctly on the face. But it's prety easy to edit this kind of thing using any image editor.

The process is basically the following:

> Load the texture of the face that you want to use as a base for the decal into your image editor.

> Create a new layer in the image editor and load the specific decal.

> Align the decal correctly over the texture.

> After that, delete the texture and keep only the layer with the decal.

> Now save the decal in PNG and place it in your textures folder inside the VAM directory.

But for the sake of convenience, I also intend to update the pack little by little with variations for the most common textures.

Last edited:
I have some scar textures ive made and used for my looks. I might post them together with other things in a texture pack.

CasuaLooks updated Scar Mouth 1 with a new update entry:

Scar Mouth 1 (v2)

Changelog v2: First, I added two more variations, so now it's possible to apply the decal to the right corner, left corner, or both corners of the mouth. I also made a change to the normal map of the right side (also, now there's only one instead of two), and added two more for the new variations.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom