Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
SCAMP
SCAMP submitted a new resource:

SCAMP's Busty Babes 7: Taneah - Danish 25 year old Taneah is naturally gifted. Very gifted.

Taneah (25) from outside Copenhagen, Denmark. Taneah works at the candy store. In her free time she works out at the gym and plays several sports, which also means her body is in top shape. Taneah hates her odd name, which was supposedly meant to have been "Tanja", however she's never changed it.

Taneah's breasts are all natural. A couple of years back she considered doing a breast reduction but was discovered by a photographer and now...

Read more about this resource...

Curse you loch ness monster! This babe just cost me treefiddy! I mean, how could I resist that option?

Don't normally gravitate towards blondes but there is just something about Taneah that captivated me :)

Thanks man! Check out the other big titty girls I have also on my Patreon; I'm starting to have so many now that I'm drowning my Patreons in tits rofl there are convenient links to them all at the bottom on their hub download pages.

Yeah, blondes are not my favourite either; I guess my preference would be really coal black straight hair, or red. You can easily change Taneah's hair colour in VAM though. Or I can do it for you if you like. Send me a message on Patreon if you want me to do a special haircolour on her for you.

Back
Top Bottom