Sara & Aimee

Looks Sara & Aimee

Great job! These looks are amazing but it seems the morphs are missing. Your other looks load properly but I am having trouble with this one

Attachments

• missing_morphs.png
    missing_morphs.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Whoa, I did not notice this at all. update immanent.

Juno updated Sara & Aimee with a new update entry:

Fix Missing Morphs

Well this has been up missing the morphs for months, 3.5k downloads later and a lot of like and loves later someone let me know.... Somehow this has flown under the radar, this is now fixed and tested properly this time and they look how they should once again. I'm sorry all!!

Please enjoy this working version.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the quick fix! Maybe it was broken at version 3 and most people got it before that update. I have seen this look referenced in other packages so it must have been working at some point

Exactly, its a modification (with permission) of RenVR Kayla and lives in the custom/atom/person/ folder in the var.

Exactly, its a modification (with permission) of RenVR Kayla and lives in the custom/atom/person/ folder in the var.

I've create a var package with your makeups and lashes https://mega.nz/file/pN9CXaxD#FMENLIc2QV14nmn7BTHdL92-wExglTQ1v_A9y5S8hNc

What do you think if you use it in your model, because I've seen that are other people that use your entire model as a dependency to get only the lashes or the make up, would be a good idea that creators could made the vars as modules to be reused in other projects.

Also the asset that you have inside is on the hub https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/asset-colortone.8764/

Last edited:
I actually didn't know these were being referenced by other models, very cool! Nice to know these things are being used after all.

I could look to do a pack of them at some point but currently I don't have explicit permission from Ren to release things in that format since they are a mod of a paid texture set so for now I shall continue to pack things as they are. I'm not too bothered about it as the only bloat in my vars is the textures, the rest is the model morphs and a scene/appearance presets which are tiny in comparison so it make little sense to split the morphs and scene just for these textures.

If I did something like this then I would look to compile all the makeup textures across all my models which would end up with having to update a few models to accommodate and speak to Ren to clear releasing in this format. Lots of boring admin when I could be doing fun stuff.

I actually did a pack of makeup textures previously for Ren's Luci - https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/renvr-luci-makeup-textures.4349/ which didn't get any traction, it has considerably less downloads than the model I made the pack for https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/yasmin.4357/ I guess people skipped the makeup when getting the model to save hard disk space since they weren't useful. I had planned to do sets for the other texture sets but got no feedback on which texture sets and looks the community would want and abandoned the project since it appeared they were not being used and it takes a good deal of time to make these sets.

Lashes is actually something that's been on my radar for a while and I've been painting some more recently, I'll look in to getting a pack out when I have some good ones that work well in vam as lash textures are basically non existent which is surprising considering how very quick easy it is to make them if you have a tablet and pen and photoshop.

As for colour correct this release predates its availability as a var on the hub as it has ambiguous origins so it has only recently been added by TiSeb and the last update on this look is July 2021.

I'll look into using it as a dependency if I get time but it will probably be the next time I give them a makeover and update but I'm deep into other stuff right now so cant say when that might be.