• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Sam

Looks Sam 2.0

PetaZwega

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
PetaZwega
PetaZwega submitted a new resource:

Sam - My first Look, hope you like it. Enjoy!

The ModularExpressions are not really necessary for the Look but I really like how they make the face more appealing. If you'd like to reset the facial expression just set all the morphs in the JaRExpressions Category to their default value.

Read more about this resource...

PetaZwega updated Sam with a new update entry:

Texture fix/addition, dependency overhaul, license change

Say goodbye to texture problems (white face/torso) this version finally uses regular decal textures. DecalMaker, it's been a fun time, but now it's time to say goodbye too (still a fantastic Plugin though!) But don't worry, even though I recreated the textures myself (and used the ones that didn't forbid this license wise) she should basically still look the same, just gave her more freckles. I also noticed I used hair and clothing from unoriginal vars so I changed those to the original...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The new update is a great idea! It was time consuming loading up decal maker into anything I tried to use Sam in.

But... for me her bottom tan lines are missing. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not but when I tried to fix it using the DJ textures it messed everything up. Any suggestions?

The new update is a great idea! It was time consuming loading up decal maker into anything I tried to use Sam in.

But... for me her bottom tan lines are missing. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not but when I tried to fix it using the DJ textures it messed everything up. Any suggestions?
Yes the missing tan lines were intentional, I didn't really like how they changed the color of the genitals so I erased the bottom half of the original nipple texture.

Fair enough, you're the artist! I'll just have to use the old model if I want tan line goodness. I tried with the new model and it turns whole gens area purple for some reason.

You got some of the best looking model on here, keep up the good work.

hi PetaZega,

always been a fan of your Sam model. Was super happy this morning when I saw you had a new version. Hey I do have a small question for you. What is the detached hand mod you are using in your clip. That is a good idea!

Back
Top Bottom