Rose V1 Look

Looks Rose V1 Look

Looks great but there s a tons of packages needed that are not on the hub :(
I’m not sure what’s going on myself, every since i updated i’ve been getting a lot of missing packages and errors etc. I may try and downgrade to earlier release, hopefully that fixes it. Sorry for the troubles.

Hey wolverine333, same problem here. This also happens with your other uploads. I can't get your models to load properly.

!> Could not find morph by uid klphgz.Girl_59.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Girl59-Body-2021-11-4--17_21_54.274.vmi or name Girl59-Body referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid klphgz.Girl_59.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Girl59-Head-2021-11-4--17_21_54.274.vmi or name Girl59-Head referenced in save file

Looks so good at the pictures. Would be nice if the dependencies could be optimized. :)

does not work for me....:(
not a var look or an appearance...?
cannot load..
It's a look. So after you added the .var to your packages, you must load a scene with a girl, and then load look, and search for the "Rose" look. However, the dependencies are not in the var, so basically you will never get the girl in the picture :(.

Looks so good at the pictures. Would be nice if the dependencies could be optimized. :)
Hey sorry for the issues, seems my Vam files are corrupted or something. I’ll try and upload a newer scene with this model. Cheers

It's a look. So after you added the .var to your packages, you must load a scene with a girl, and then load look, and search for the "Rose" look. However, the dependencies are not in the var, so basically you will never get the girl in the picture :(.
Thanks for that.

Many (most) looks now come as var 'scenes' so the other way is an older way of doing this which will lead to issues as seen above and im having. But still very valid but ... even though its in my directory... its not showing up as a 'look' to use as an appearance.

Soooo know how to make it work..but it wont ..dependencies or not haha :(

Just edit the dependency part in the JSON if you need help write to me in discord or via PM here and i will gladly help u.

Maybe try making a simple "scene" with it, instead of a look? No idea if that helps. But that is how the newest .var's basically are made. With a scene where you can save the girl as an appearance if you want.

Maybe try making a simple "scene" with it, instead of a look? No idea if that helps. But that is how the newest .var's basically are made. With a scene where you can save the girl as an appearance if you want.
and often now with a simple animation like head tracking or breathing. Always appreciate anyone who does a look with clothes and a little animation to give the user an idea what theyre going for. Not mandatory but always nice...

Did anyone ever get this working via auto install? As i still cant even get the var to show in scene browser ...
Ive literally tried everything I can think of...

edit: vam installs it to the wrong directory lol but its a mess :(
84865.png56445.png

edeit: fixed it! wow that was hard

45645.png

Last edited:
Can you share your restored model please? I would love to use it too, thanks a lot.
I can and will but only because its such a good look and the creator isnt doing so. I dont like fixing work that is not my own for others because I would never want to over step and offend the artist. So ill keep helping out until the creator fixes it or tells me not to under the belief that its helping the OP.
And all credit is to the creator :-D

I’m not sure what’s going on myself, every since i updated i’ve been getting a lot of missing packages and errors etc. I may try and downgrade to earlier release, hopefully that fixes it. Sorry for the troubles.
Hello, this work is fantastic, but it doesn't work because of lack of dependencies. It's a shame that the other works you uploaded on hub have more or less the same problem. Have you solved this problem now? Thank you!

I can and will but only because its such a good look and the creator isnt doing so. I dont like fixing work that is not my own for others because I would never want to over step and offend the artist. So ill keep helping out until the creator fixes it or tells me not to under the belief that its helping the OP.
And all credit is to the creator :-D
Thank you for your enthusiastic help. But as a rookie who just used vam not long ago, I don't know many of the basics yet. I need to learn a lot beforehand to understand about fixing models.😂😂... I'll try to ask the author how the problem is solved first, although the author seems to have forgotten about these things.

Thank you for your enthusiastic help. But as a rookie who just used vam not long ago, I don't know many of the basics yet. I need to learn a lot beforehand to understand about fixing models.😂😂... I'll try to ask the author how the problem is solved first, although the author seems to have forgotten about these things.
If you pm me I can show you how to do this or anything you want to learn if I have time. Also VAM discourse is a great resource for everyone to learn. Happy to help in any vam capacity as i was helped when i first started :-D

Back
Top Bottom