RMS Titanic [FREE]

Scenes RMS Titanic [FREE]

KAFAROS

Reactions
Patreon
KAFAROS
KAFAROS submitted a new resource:

RMS Titanic [FREE] - I want to take you onboard the most iconic ship "RMS Titanic" Its just a sample of current work prog

I want to take you onboard the most iconic ship "RMS Titanic" Its just a sample of current work progress.

This scene is free, but next update will be marked as "paid scene"
It's really challenging project so I need your help too keep me motivated. I would like to deliver high quality Titanic scene for you to have fun onboard or maybe just explore in VR and feel the size of this magnificent ship.
You as my Patron can vote what next :)

After finishing 3D model maybe I can try to create a...

Read more about this resource...

This is really ambitious and I'm going to keep my eyes on it. A couple of years ago, I found out I have a relative who died on the Titanic, so I read everything I could get my hands on about the Titanic and saw all the films. My favourite book is "A Sea of Glass", which is really detailed. I've also been tracking "Titanic Honor and Glory" for a couple of years, but it seems to be advancing slowly. It's a full-scale Titanic game with a murder mystery. They have a really impressive demo where you can board the ship and explore certain parts of it in VR. I really liked that.

For VAM, I think you have to make it in pieces. The exterior would perhaps be one, but interiors would have to be divided into sections. You'd only have to make one First, Second and Third Class cabin, for example, though but have them as separate models to be loaded in by a central scene. I thin kyou have to limit yourself and do only certain parts of the interiors.

Very promising and a really good idea! I wouldn't mind playing my forefather on the Titanic, and if he was any bit of pervy as me, he'd seek out Unsinkable Molly Brown and you know, get to know her a bit more, if you know what I mean. I bet she was up for a bit of fun lol

Good luck! I'm watching it!

Hi
excellent idea.

Here's a model that you might be able to use as a base.

Unless you're learning modelling at the same time, but... Modelling Tip #1 use every polygon you can get your hands on.

Back
Top Bottom