Looks Riggins_KK

D

Deleted member 671

riggins submitted a new resource:

Riggins_KK - Reality TV Star, Influencer

KK - Reality TV Star, Influencer

Been working on this one for a while. If you have downloaded any previous versions (Targashian), you can throw them out. This is the one you want.

Got something quite special for this one. The Vam hair guru himself...Miki...has created a set of custom hairstyles for this look. They will not disappoint and look great on other looks as well. Thanks for collaborating on this one Miki!

View attachment 112270

credits

Read more about this resource...

Really great lookalike!

May I know which hair and tanktop is the 2nd pic from?
112557-efedaf8b9100b1e051c5cd29691dc471.data

thx mate!

top (paid)

hair

When I load the look, the top cloth totally ignores the breats. Is there a fix for this? :S

Hi, @riggins!
There is one look on the hub by @TEK which as I understand does not directrly depend on your VAR, but uses your morphs from the Targashian V1.
Code:
                  {
                     "uid" : "TEK.Riggins_Look.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Targashian_smile-80329fc5.vmi",
                     "name" : "Targashian_smile",
                     "value" : "0.03534929"
                  },
                  {
                     "uid" : "TEK.Riggins_Look.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Targashian-Body-2021-28-7--10_56_28.046.vmi",
                     "name" : "Targashian-Body",
                     "value" : "0.3527239"
                  },
                  {
                     "uid" : "TEK.Riggins_Look.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Targashian-Head-2021-28-7--10_56_28.046.vmi",
                     "name" : "Targashian-Head",
                     "value" : "0.1313505"
                  },
and looks like that these morphs are critical, because the character looks incorrect without them.
Google didn't help. I couldn't find the V1 anywhere.
Can you please republish it? Or at least share the file via some filedump?

Hi, @riggins!
There is one look on the hub by @TEK which as I understand does not directrly depend on your VAR, but uses your morphs from the Targashian V1.
Code:
                  {
                     "uid" : "TEK.Riggins_Look.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Targashian_smile-80329fc5.vmi",
                     "name" : "Targashian_smile",
                     "value" : "0.03534929"
                  },
                  {
                     "uid" : "TEK.Riggins_Look.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Targashian-Body-2021-28-7--10_56_28.046.vmi",
                     "name" : "Targashian-Body",
                     "value" : "0.3527239"
                  },
                  {
                     "uid" : "TEK.Riggins_Look.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Targashian-Head-2021-28-7--10_56_28.046.vmi",
                     "name" : "Targashian-Head",
                     "value" : "0.1313505"
                  },
and looks like that these morphs are critical, because the character looks incorrect without them.
Google didn't help. I couldn't find the V1 anywhere.
Can you please republish it? Or at least share the file via some filedump?

The names are not the same and TEK's package was published in jan 2022, whereas your was published in apr 2022. Looks like there was some "Targashian" =) content from you before jan.22.
Had to fiddle around a bit with KIRA but it worked. Body looks correct as on his screenshots. Still missing Smile morph though.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom