Reverse Spit Roast v2

Scenes Reverse Spit Roast v2

AndrogyneEngine

Reactions
AndrogyneEngine submitted a new resource:

Reverse Spit Roast - A reverse spit roast animation.

Reverse spit roast, MMF (Male, Male, Female).

Learned a lot of new stuff with button triggers while doing this scene. Feedback appreciated.

Also, sorry for the long delay between uploads. I've been busy with studies and personal life, so I haven't been able to put time on this.

IMPORTANT: Make sure to have both High Quality Physics and Soft Body Physics activated before starting this scene. After that, configure as you wish.

View attachment 154839[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

This is cooler than it looks, but the alignment is easily ruined by changing speeds or turning one off then back on. Maybe divining rod would help?

This is cooler than it looks, but the alignment is easily ruined by changing speeds or turning one off then back on. Maybe divining rod would help?
Yeah, I figured this would be a problem at some point. I'll try out divining rod and polish the scene overall, thanks for the feedback!

UPDATE: So I just tried out divining rod, and it unfortunately does not help much. One of the reasons is that the plugin can't decide if it wants to aim for the vagina or the anus. However, I've noticed that using the alignment option from the AutoGensThruster plugin actually helps! For the penis to the mouth, it works 100% of the time, but only 75% of the time for the penis to the vagina.

On another point, I have not had the same problem when it comes to the speeds of the animations. They both run fairly well for me, but I can make further adjustments to perhaps mitigate the problem in an upcoming update.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom