ReShade profile & Scene to recreate the screenshot

Other ReShade profile & Scene to recreate the screenshot

oeshii

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
oeshii1
oeshii submitted a new resource:

ReShade profile & Scene to recreate the screenshot - A simple scene to recreate the screenshot 100%. Includes ReShade profile. For desktop only.

With this scene you can recreate the screenshot below exactly as it is. Its intended for desktop users interested in the kind of aesthetic you get with this type of lighting setup and effects from ReShade. Can be useful as a starting point, to take a look at if youre interested in making your own ReShade setups etc.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

First make sure you get all the dependencies so you can recreate the scene properly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You will need ReShade postprocessing, the shaders that i use and my...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the reshade config Looks great!
The mxao setting is turned upside down for me. After some googling I changed
RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_UPSIDE_DOWN=1 (from 0)
in the reshade.ini
now the mxao works but it looks way too dark, could you maybe please share your reshade.ini?

Thanks for the reshade config Looks great!
The mxao setting is turned upside down for me. After some googling I changed
RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_UPSIDE_DOWN=1 (from 0)
in the reshade.ini
now the mxao works but it looks way too dark, could you maybe please share your reshade.ini?

Hey! Glad you liked it, here is a link to my ReShade.ini, i hope it helps with the MXAO issue.

I did edit out some paths and my keybinds for toggling ReShade on/off, you might have to manually set those in this ini, but i think ReShade might revert back to standard settings for keys etc also.

Hey, how did you take such a high resolution screenshot with reshade enabled? It doesn't work with MacGruber's super shot for me, I was so disappointed :(

Back
Top Bottom