RealFakeLabias

Plugins RealFakeLabias

doesnotcat

Featured Contributor
Reactions
doesnotcat submitted a new resource:

RealFakeLabias - Automatically spreads the labia

Automatically spreads the labia based on leg position. Basically does what AutoLabia does but in a different way. It uses all 12 default labia spread morphs and incorporates forward and sideward leg position. It is also highly configurable.

Installation
Just place the .var file into the "AddonPackages" folder in your VAM directory.

Usage
Put the plugin on a...

Read more about this resource...

doesnotcat updated RealFakeLabias with a new update entry:

Morph preservation, more sliders, tweaked values and fixes

All used labia spreading morphs are now preserved, meaning that if your look uses those morphs they aren't lost but the plugin uses them as pivot. The plugin stores the current values when you add it to an atom, does its job on top of those values and after you remove the plugin the old values are restored (If you haven't changed them in the plugin configuration, which is also an option now).

Added sliders for minimum and maximum morph difference (from your pivot values) and sliders to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

whats the diffence between this and autolabia?

AutoLabia only uses the angle between the legs to change very few symmetric morphs. This works and is great but I don't like the symmetric nature of AutoLabia, which is why I made my own attempt. RealFakeLabias uses both the sideward and forward angle of both legs independently for both sides to change all twelve default labia spread morphs (labia [minora/majora]-spread-[R/L][Low/Mid/Up]). This gives a more realistic looking but more subtle result. Best you try both plugins and use the one you like better. I will soon give a side by side reference in the thread.

Also since version 2 RealFakeLabias preserves all used morphs, meaning if your look uses any of the said morphs, my plugin doesn't destroy them but acts on top of them. As far as I know AutoLabia doens't do this.

Back
Top Bottom