• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Raven and Peach Goblinettes

Looks Raven and Peach Goblinettes

Mofutu

Reactions
Mofutu submitted a new resource:

Raven and Peach Goblinettes - A pair of goblin shortstacks.

A pair of goblin looks meant to be used in PetaZwega's shortstack scene. PetaZwega.Shortstack_Shenanigans.9 or even the new one.
RenVR skin edited by me to have goblin freckles and the body morph is basically the same as PetaZwega's characters. I wanted the animations to work properly.

Save both looks as a preset first then you can load them as a preset look into the Shortstack_Shenanigans scene or PetaZwega's new one.

Most dependencies are the same as the PetaZwega scene.
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

As VAM's resident Goblin enthusiast I really want to like these looks, but the dependencies are a bit daunting, you might want to try a morph merger to streamline them a bit?

As VAM's resident Goblin enthusiast I really want to like these looks, but the dependencies are a bit daunting, you might want to try a morph merger to streamline them a bit?
Yeah I'll see if I can bring it lower. It's higher than I would normally like, but they were designed for an existing scene with a lot of the same dependencies. However, no reason the looks couldn't be used in other scenes I guess.

Back
Top Bottom