• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Rainy City Bedroom Set

Scenes Rainy City Bedroom Set

Medianpulsar

Reactions
Medianpulsar submitted a new resource:

Rainy City Bedroom Set - An empty bedroom set in the city with realistic rainy windows and effects.

Nothing quite like big city scenery and the coziness that comes from being inside on a stormy evening.

This is a scene compiling available assets on the VAM hub with some assets I found online to create a somewhat more realistic scene. My contribution is mainly the window effects. The textures on the window were made using transparent emission panels tiled one by one right behind the windows. It makes for a very convincing look that pairs well with rain.

Feel free to use this scene...

Read more about this resource...

That's why is good to have 2nd client to test package before upload,
or at least look inside .var if something is missing (with 7zip, winrar,...). ;)

Clearly you uploaded only image without scene part (json).
But no need to remove and repost, just build package again but do "update to exiting" and add missing scene.
after that post update here with new package release.

this content is good example how reactions/reviews are meaningless,
considering there's no scene it shows how people auto react without actually downloading stuff

So yeah like I mentioned mate, you should use the 'Rain (Simple)' asset from my package. The versions you have used currently are designed to reflect rain impacting with a ground surface. So it's a bit weird atm to look out the window and see the rain impacting the air! The 'Rain (Simple)' asset will just fall all the way down which suits your scene better.

You could also try out Xstatic's particles. In his Megaparticle pack (Include in VaM), pack#6 has a 'Heavy rain' asset which would work well in your scene. It's a bit more performance heavy than mine but looks better imo.

Great work though overall!

Last edited:
The versions you have used currently are designed to reflect rain impacting with a ground surface. So it's a bit weird atm to look out the window and see the rain impacting the air! The 'Rain (Simple)' asset will just fall all the way down which suits your scene better.

You could also try out Xstatic's particles. In his Megaparticle pack (Include in VaM), pack#6 has a 'Heavy rain' asset which would work well in your scene. It's a bit more performance heavy than mine but looks better imo.

Great work though overall!

Whops... 😆 That one totally fell under the radar! Thanks for the tip!

I'll try out Xstatic's pack as well, but since I'm not running a PC fit for high performance, I prefer yours.

Back
Top Bottom