Queen Victorias Slave

Scenes Queen Victorias Slave

I feel like there should be a guide called, "How good your scene should be if you plan to direct VAM users to a paywall," and this scene should be used as the prime example. You deserve every damn penny you get. I know I already commented, but seriously: This is such a good scene, I feel the double rave is warranted. Repect.

I feel like there should be a guide called, "How good your scene should be if you plan to direct VAM users to a paywall," and this scene should be used as the prime example. You deserve every damn penny you get. I know I already commented, but seriously: This is such a good scene, I feel the double rave is warranted. Repect.
I appreciate it :) the second one is nearly done, and in my opinion its like 5x better XD

Where is this "DreamVR.A_Queens_Toy.1 " that is required and not on hub?

Errors I get on scene load...

!> Error during texture load: Path DreamVR.A_Queens_Toy.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/Jen(Ren)_fixed/faceD_fix.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path DreamVR.A_Queens_Toy.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/Jen(Ren)_fixed/torsoD_fix.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path DreamVR.A_Queens_Toy.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/Jen(Ren)_fixed/limbsD_fix.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path DreamVR.A_Queens_Toy.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/Jen(Ren)_fixed/genitalsD_fix.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path DreamVR.A_Queens_Toy.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/custom-amber/luci_faceS_less.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path DreamVR.A_Queens_Toy.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/custom-amber/torsoS.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path DreamVR.A_Queens_Toy.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/custom-amber/limbsS2.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path DreamVR.A_Queens_Toy.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/custom-amber/genitalsS.png is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path DreamVR.A_Queens_Toy.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/custom-amber/torsoG.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path DreamVR.A_Queens_Toy.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/custom-amber/limbsG.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path DreamVR.A_Queens_Toy.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/custom-amber/genitalsG.png is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path DreamVR.A_Queens_Toy.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/kemenate Decals Female/Face/d_makeup_10.png is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path DreamVR.A_Queens_Toy.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/Eyes/Blue_real_NM.png is not valid
!> AudioMate.AudioMateController.SetReceivingAtom: Audio Source ReceiverAtom has invalid uid AudioSource#3
!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle DreamVR.Queen_Victorias_Slave.1:/Custom/Scripts/Life/MacGruber_Breathing.audiobundle. Not valid
!> Failed loading JSON database from AssetBundle.

Just FYI: That download dependency is STILL not working ie. "DreamGTS.Queen_Victorias_Toy.1" which is supposed to be a 165MB download from the Hub, does NOT work... every time I try and download it from the Hub, all that appears in AddonPackages folder is a file called "DreamGTS.Queen_Victorias_Toy.1" which is a HTML page and size 28Kb.

1647960297212.png

1647960337355.png

So whatever way that VAR was uploaded to the Hub... its broken, and should be deleted from Hub, and reuploaded to Hub, to see if it fixes broken download.

Attachments

• DreamGTS.Queen_Victorias_Toy.1.var
    27.5 KB · Views: 0
Just FYI: That download dependency is STILL not working ie. "DreamGTS.Queen_Victorias_Toy.1" which is supposed to be a 165MB download from the Hub, does NOT work... every time I try and download it from the Hub, all that appears in AddonPackages folder is a file called "DreamGTS.Queen_Victorias_Toy.1" which is a HTML page and size 28Kb.

View attachment 107354

View attachment 107360

So whatever way that VAR was uploaded to the Hub... its broken, and should be deleted from Hub, and reuploaded to Hub, to see if it fixes broken download.
yeah that is strange , plus now when you download the dependency DreamGTS.Queen_Victorias_Toy.1 you get DreamVR.Queen_Victorias_Slave.3
some confusion , the dependencies need updating . i think DreamGTS.Queen_Victorias_Toy.1 was an older scene and name changed the title.

Fantastic scene, but how do you get it to work in POV?
I succeeded by going back to the entryway and clicking on the "start here" notice. However, you must have a stomach made of iron in VR, due to your POV character moving and glancing left/right without your input. I couldn't keep up after 15 seconds. The scene is superb, but I do wonder how people watch it (flat?).

Back
Top Bottom