qeustion riggins

waffle

Reactions
hey guys i got a question

i used to have great files from riggins but i haven't been on vam for a while and he seems to have disappeared ?
is there a way i could still get a hold of his old files ?

wkr.

His files are still accessible if you search through the vam browser itself - or if you use the manager in the vam menu to locate his stuff through there. Because he sent us a formal request to remove his name and content, we followed his request, but the files are still technically available on the server, just no longer attached to his name "riggins", making them unable to be searched for easily.

He's fine, he just has moved on from vam, unfortunately. Sorry I can't really help more than that!!! 😭

His files are still accessible if you search through the vam browser itself - or if you use the manager in the vam menu to locate his stuff through there. Because he sent us a formal request to remove his name and content, we followed his request, but the files are still technically available on the server, just no longer attached to his name "riggins", making them unable to be searched for easily.

He's fine, he just has moved on from vam, unfortunately. Sorry I can't really help more than that!!! 😭
Glad he's doing well. I just cant seem to figure out how to search for his old content when his name is no longer tied to it. This post was made about a month ago. Is it possible that all of his work is no longer on the server at this point? Or am I just still not searching for it properly?

Glad he's doing well. I just cant seem to figure out how to search for his old content when his name is no longer tied to it. This post was made about a month ago. Is it possible that all of his work is no longer on the server at this point? Or am I just still not searching for it properly?
Due to his request we had to delete his name as well, so we unfortunately can't search for his work anymore 😭

His models are still on the server; he requested that we unpublish them which we complied with. However because his licensing is (CC-BY-SA), they can still be shared as long as the licensing is unchanged. If you find them as a dependency in someone else's work, however... 😎

Due to his request we had to delete his name as well, so we unfortunately can't search for his work anymore 😭

His models are still on the server; he requested that we unpublish them which we complied with. However because his licensing is (CC-BY-SA), they can still be shared as long as the licensing is unchanged. If you find them as a dependency in someone else's work, however... 😎
Thank you for the explanation, dude. I guess theres still a chance then. His work was amazing and I recently lost my VARs so I naturally wanted to get his back too. Anyways, i'll keep my eye out then :)

Back
Top Bottom