Princess Rahen

Paid Scenes Princess Rahen

You didn't make a proper VAR, this will not work well in other systems, especially the textures.

Would advise you to check these:

You didn't make a proper VAR, this will not work well in other systems, especially the textures.

Would advise you to check these:

Thank you! I will read trought it!

update on the missing texture: I have downloaded all the dependencies and the textures are there - as in they have visible paths in the textures tab, but the path might be messed up? This same error pops up in the error log for every single texture : Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/VAMJFD/mouth full normal.jpg is not valid. not even the enviroment is loading, once again, it is selected, but probably has an invalid path. Hope this helps

update on the missing texture: I have downloaded all the dependencies and the textures are there - as in they have visible paths in the textures tab, but the path might be messed up? This same error pops up in the error log for every single texture : Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/VAMJFD/mouth full normal.jpg is not valid. not even the enviroment is loading, once again, it is selected, but probably has an invalid path. Hope this helps
Thank you! The problem should be fixed with V1.6. Pls let me know if it worked.

Looks like you using Renvr skin barbie for your stuff, bro. That's stuff is CC BY NC so you can't use it for your paid work. i thought you should change the skin before getting a warning. There are other CC BY Skin for you to choose. You morphed a good face, bro. Keep going :D

Looks like you using Renvr skin barbie for your stuff, bro. That's stuff is CC BY NC so you can't use it for your paid work. i thought you should change the skin before getting a warning. There are other CC BY Skin for you to choose. You morphed a good face, bro. Keep going :D
Thanks Bro, Will do so!