• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Pose L-R MIrror

Plugins Pose L-R MIrror

ky1001

Featured Contributor
Reactions
ky1001 submitted a new resource:

Pose L-R MIrror - Make the Pose of Person's limbs the same on the left and right.

Make the Pose of Person's limbs the same on the left and right.

How to use:
Please load this Plugin into Person.
Press the button where you want to copy.
If you make a mistake, press the "Undo" button. You can go back only one step.

note:
"Hand" copies each Control of Hand, Elbow, Arm and Shoulder.
"Foot" copies each Control of Foot, Toe, Knee, and Thigh.
Finger Pose is only compatible with Built In.
View attachment 86643

Read more about this resource...

Thanks, this is useful.
I'm curious if it's possible to extend the functionality by mirroring the hands/legs of another atom. This could be useful if you want to change the positioning of your current Person's hands/legs to replicate that of another person while retaining the rest of the Person's pose. This way, you could load another atom (Person#2) with a specfic pose, then mirror only the hands/legs of Person#2 for Person.

Thanks, this is useful.
I'm curious if it's possible to extend the functionality by mirroring the hands/legs of another atom. This could be useful if you want to change the positioning of your current Person's hands/legs to replicate that of another person while retaining the rest of the Person's pose. This way, you could load another atom (Person#2) with a specfic pose, then mirror only the hands/legs of Person#2 for Person.
I'm sorry.
It doesn't seem easy to achieve with my own ability. Even if it can be done, it will take a long time.

Thanks, this is useful.
I made a Plugin that can copy the position and angle of Control. The copy of the status is still incomplete. Can you confirm that the function matches the proposed one? If the number of people in the scene increases or decreases, reload the Plugin.

Attachments

• LimbsPoseCopy 20220106.cs
    41.1 KB · Views: 0
I made a Plugin that can copy the position and angle of Control. The copy of the status is still incomplete. Can you confirm that the function matches the proposed one? If the number of people in the scene increases or decreases, reload the Plugin.
Thanks for taking the time to look into this. I did a little bit of testing, and the function is correct. The copying isn't perfect at the moment, but still useful in some cases to quickly get the control into the general position. I took a couple of screenshots using different initial poses. The girl on the left is the source, and the girl on the right is the one with the plugin.

BeforeAfter
Clipboard02.jpg
Arms copied:
Clipboard0.jpg

Legs copied:
Clipboard03.jpg
BeforeAfter
Clipboard04.jpg
I couldn't get the arms to be copied correctly for this pose for some reason:
Clipboard05.jpg

The best result I got:
Clipboard01.jpg

The results aren't identical partly also because the head and neck controls aren't copied. Hopefully you can find a way to include copying head/neck controls, and maybe even other parts. Thanks again for the effort!

Thank you for confirmation.
The position calculation method has been reviewed and the status can be copied.
If ParentLink etc. is set, it will be canceled.

The arm is out of position, probably because the Control is in the correct position / angle but the Body isn't following.
If you move the arm to a position close to it in advance and then make a copy, you will be able to get it in the correct position.

Attachments

• LimbsPoseCopy 20220107.cs
    38.6 KB · Views: 0
I also tried to copy around Head and Hip.
I also changed the file name because I will copy other than the limbs.
Do you think this plugin is worth publishing?

Attachments

• PoseCopy.cs
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
You did great with these. I'm curious...do you think it would be possible to create a plugin that locks certain hand or feet positions during a pose change? Like...if we had a figure holding a sword and we don't want the hand to change but want to load a new pose. Being able to lock the hand or feet or whatever could come in really handy at times. Just curious since you seem really familiar with the poses and whatnot.

You did great with these. I'm curious...do you think it would be possible to create a plugin that locks certain hand or feet positions during a pose change? Like...if we had a figure holding a sword and we don't want the hand to change but want to load a new pose. Being able to lock the hand or feet or whatever could come in really handy at times. Just curious since you seem really familiar with the poses and whatnot.
Unfortunately, I don't know much about Pose. I don't think I can make a plug-in that reads Pose other than a specific part.
As a solution, how about using PoseCopy.cs pasted on # 9 of this bulletin board?
If you use this, you can copy only the Pose of the desired part from Person#2.

If you only want to lock your hand / finger Pose, there is a plugin that allows you to save / load your hand / finger Pose. However, it is limited to BuiltIn's Pose, but would you like to try it?

Attachments

• HandMorph.cs
    37 KB · Views: 0
I also tried to copy around Head and Hip.
I also changed the file name because I will copy other than the limbs.
Do you think this plugin is worth publishing?
Thanks! I've tested it and the copying works much better now. With the way that the physics and collision in VAM, a perfect copy of each control is going to be very difficult, and I think what you've done is pretty damn good.
I also think it's absolutely worth publishing, even for the possibility that someone might be inspired to pick up further development, like a number of plugins around here. As someone who's played quite a bit of the simulator Honey Select, where you can easily copy nodes/controls, I find this plugin's feature very useful and I'm certain others will too.

Thanks! I've tested it and the copying works much better now. With the way that the physics and collision in VAM, a perfect copy of each control is going to be very difficult, and I think what you've done is pretty damn good.
I also think it's absolutely worth publishing, even for the possibility that someone might be inspired to pick up further development, like a number of plugins around here. As someone who's played quite a bit of the simulator Honey Select, where you can easily copy nodes/controls, I find this plugin's feature very useful and I'm certain others will too.
Thank you. I will publish it.

If you don't mind, please tell me the results and impressions.
I like it a lot....my one suggest/request for it would be to have the ability to save ONLY the right or left hand poses so that when you load one both hands don't change. I also like that it's a nice way to get all the hand morphs into one place for adjustment without having to load "hand" and "finger" and "thumb" in the morph menus. :)

I like it a lot....my one suggest/request for it would be to have the ability to save ONLY the right or left hand poses so that when you load one both hands don't change. I also like that it's a nice way to get all the hand morphs into one place for adjustment without having to load "hand" and "finger" and "thumb" in the morph menus. :)
The latest version of HandMorph.cs has been uploaded to HUB as HandMorphManager.var. In this version, the data of both hands is saved, but the left and right hands can be loaded separately or interchanged.
Still, do you need the ability to save left and right separately? I don't think the implementation itself is so difficult, but I'm a little hesitant because HandMorphManager.var has been updated frequently.

I'll check out that one you mention on the hub and see how it works. If they can be loaded separately, that should be fine.

I'll check out that one you mention on the hub and see how it works. If they can be loaded separately, that should be fine.
It's been a while since the last update, so I updated HandMorphManager. please confirm.

Haven't had a chance to try out the fix on male atoms but thanks for updating it! Once I check it out I'll change my review to 5 stars!

Back
Top Bottom