Pole Lounge

XRWizard

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
xrwizard
XRWizard submitted a new resource:

Pole Lounge - Welcome to the Pole Lounge - Pole Dancing Motion Capture - Moving Poses - Sex Scenes

View attachment 154967

<div style='position:relative; padding-bottom: 56.31%'><iframe src='https://redgifs.com/ifr/thirdmediumforestgreenwaxwing' frameBorder='0' scrolling='no' width='100%' height='100%' style='position:absolute; top:0; left:0;' allowFullScreen></iframe></div><p><a href='
'>via RedGIFs</a></p>

I'm excited to release this one :)

My girlfriend helped out with a heap of pole dancing mocap for this...

Read more about this resource...

I'm experiencing an issue where the model just floats up to above the pole lounge CUA when each dance starts. Sounds like I'm missing Spawnpoint maybe? Not sure, I thought I had downloaded it. But I'll double check. This scene looks AWESOME though and is exactly the sort of thing I've been waiting for as having believable pole dancing that isn't just standing by a pole is hard to achieve! So nice work!

I had to set the scene settings to the lowest.... But OMG! The scene preformed perfect even on my low end machine. Thank you. Most scenes with this many options will not even load. I will get loads of use from this one. Thank you very much.

I'm experiencing an issue where the model just floats up to above the pole lounge CUA when each dance starts. Sounds like I'm missing Spawnpoint maybe? Not sure, I thought I had downloaded it. But I'll double check. This scene looks AWESOME though and is exactly the sort of thing I've been waiting for as having believable pole dancing that isn't just standing by a pole is hard to achieve! So nice work!

Hi Svanir... it may be because I left the embody plugin on the female character. Try removing it to see if it helps.

I had to set the scene settings to the lowest.... But OMG! The scene preformed perfect even on my low end machine. Thank you. Most scenes with this many options will not even load. I will get loads of use from this one. Thank you very much.

That's great to hear! I should probably test a bit more on lower-end systems. Being able to control the CUA's helps a lot...

Oops figured it out! I was just missing a dependency that I thought I had. Yes this is an awesome scene though! Clearly a lot of thought and time was put into this so thank you. Really appreciate this sort of scene.

is there a way to swap out the songs, if so how the guides dont seem to cover it??

Hi Normalfella, yes I'm limited to Royalty free music so I can see why you might want to change it. It doesn't seem like everyone sticks to the rule though.

Here are some instructions;

First, you need to add the audio files in 'Scene Audio' in the main settings.

Then find the atom 'STATE-BGAudio' you'll need to tick the show hidden box first.

Then in the 'STATE-BGAudio' atom go to the Plugins tab open the StateMachine UI. There will be 1 to 9 states. In each one select 'Action OnEnter' where you'll see the music action. Within that you'll be able to change the clip at the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom