Plugins

Medved

Reactions
Hi, I have VAM 1.22.0.3. Each time I load a scene it asks if I want to allow plugins in scene and gives me a choice to let it go only once or always. I choose always, but still eaach time I load that same scene it again asks for it. Anybody has any ideas? Thank in advance

Sounds like file permission issues that prevent that information to be stored - AddonPackagesUserPrefs
Where's VaM in your disk(s)?

we joined the Hub 4 days apart 😄

Move it to a different folder that may not have special persomissions like that one, something like C:\VaM and run a core check (vam_updater.exe)

Hi, I have VAM 1.22.0.3. Each time I load a scene it asks if I want to allow plugins in scene and gives me a choice to let it go only once or always. I choose always, but still eaach time I load that same scene it again asks for it. Anybody has any ideas? Thank in advance
The same thing is happening to me after a new installation. Could it be that the scenes have been copied to the new location instead of downloaded? I mean, when you download from the hub you are asked for permissions so maybe when you transfer those files from your computer instead , you are asked for the permissions again and that is what is happening?

In windows explorer, find your Vam directory and right click on it. If the "Read only" box is checked, this is a windows protected directory. The reason your plugin preferences aren't saving is that Windows is not allowing Vam to write the preference to a file. You will have this problem if Vam is on your desktop, in downloads, in Program Files, etc.

Move your Vam directory somewhere else. You don't have to re-install, just drag and drop the directory to a new location. Mine is in C:\Games\Vam.

1698352219574.png

Back
Top Bottom