• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Plugin for auto body size adjustment?

tekkze

Reactions
Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if there is any plugin that auto scales your model to a 'general size'. Im trying to fix my model myself, but still the alignment is not perfect and ruins a lot of scenes. I tried a plugin to scale and adjust my model, but it messes it up even more.

Thanks!

And what would a "general size" be? People come in a lot of sizes, and that in 3 axis.
Well, somehow every model i download seems to be a perfect fit. Also, when i use the plugin i currently have i see the body sizes are not nearly the same as the "example model". Somehow i make things worse when im trying to fix it.

You're missing the point of my question. The default G2 female is based on a real person who is 1.79 m tall:

height_comparison__daz_original_figures_pt_1_by_tom2099_d8kmiel-fullview.jpg

Is that a "general size" for height with females? No, not even in the Netherlands, and there's a wide distribution of the average height all over the world:
Keeping the same scale, you can use morphs that don't change much the height of the original model, or you can use morphs that will. Height morph for example will do this.
This of course is only for height, there's 2 more axis to consider and body proportions. A person who is tall and thin will look strange when you make it 1.5 m tall, or a short and chubby person pushed to 1.9 m will also look strange.

So my question is, by "general size" do you mean the proportions of the default G2 female or of a average woman? If the model you get is very close to the original G2, then it's probably easy, but if it's not you'll definitely have a much more difficult time trying to rework it to make it look proportionally fit.

Back
Top Bottom