• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Pleasure

Looks Pleasure 2022-11-27

incuboy

Reactions
incuboy submitted a new resource:

Pleasure - A new line of pleasure. Sleek, full, experienced.

The newest model from the Pleasure series!
A sleek, full design, Pleasure lives to serve you.
Beard optional!

View attachment 180597
Another male look for the hub to enjoy. Pleasure is a cybernetic android whose purpose is for what the name implies-- Pleasure. He's a more experimental look for me... he has far more feminine features, so removing his beard would make him entirely feminine presenting for those who aren't interested...

Read more about this resource...

Boobs are inverted or something.

Attachments

• WhatsWrong.jpg
    WhatsWrong.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 0
Boobs are inverted or something.
Huh... It looks to me like the shared morphs between male and female (or female and male in this case) are turned off. I would suggest either deleting and redownloading, or attempting to turn on using male morphs on female! I had a friend download Pleasure yesterday and he had no issues with morphs, so it's definitely client side. If the problem still persists, I'd be happy to help you in depth. Thanks again!

Thats the same issue I had.

I also realized its a male. Is there a female conversion by chance?

Thats the same issue I had.

I also realized its a male. Is there a female conversion by chance?
All you have to do is remove the beard and underarm air and Pleasure can be considered fully female (to some, at least...)! I wouldn't know how to make him more female than he looks now, perhaps by changing the hair. Regardless, I hope you enjoy using them! 💞

Back
Top Bottom