• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Plagiarism Alert

schweppes

Reactions
Well I'm not 100 percent knowledgeable as to the community's usual practices around crediting other member's work, I found the fantastic limb normals, spec and gloss maps for Maniac's Payton release ( https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/payton-last.30330/ ) were an exact copy of electric dreams feet 2.0 texture package, right down to the modified date of August 2019. I, and I'm sure many others, was interested in additional feet oriented resources and essentially paid 5 dollars for his patreon to only receive files I've had 3+ years from an entirely different creator. I had noted the exact same issue with "crazy 3d modeler" and half suspect based on the similar name that this is the same individual pulling the same shenanigans.

I can provide moderators with screen shots if necessary.

You should contact the moderators directly, either through the report button on the resource or by message to one of them, or using the "contact us" link at the site's footer.

You should contact the moderators directly, either through the report button on the resource or by message to one of them, or using the "contact us" link at the site's footer.

Thanks for the advice, I had literally looked everywhere but that bottom tab somehow escaped my notice.

I don't think you literally mean "literally" ;)
You can also find the staff profiles in "Members" at the bottom.

It's rare to see a new member with 100% paid content get such high ratings on their first three releases. I call shenanigans.

Back
Top Bottom