Pigtails

void

Reactions
Well, not really a request, perhaps more of a who-has-seen.

I am looking for some pigtail hair. Yes, there are quite a few around but they all have their root node in the backhead or very far behind so that the hair always falls down the neck. What I look for: real "sidetails". Starting around the ear area and falling down more or less onto the chest.

NoStage3 LowBacksweptTwintails come close but still are attached the the backside of the head so even if you got them pulled to the front, one twist of the girl's head and they are back behind.

Like imagine long hair on a girl. Use one hairband each left and right to concentrate them into two ponytails.

I made the side braids for my Britney look as a clothing item. I was just getting started so not my best work. The "hair" prop for my next scene is looking amazing and will be out soon. If you want braids I think it's the only way to go.
For ordinary pig tails you could try the built in hair creator, it's a bit of a learning curve, but quite intuitive once you figure out what the tools do. Set one tool to pull and hold it to the side of the head where you want it, set the other tool to hold and cover the head. Then pull or brush the pig tail out and down and then paint the riggidity as red where you want the hair to stay put. Then do the same on the other side.

if you want hair bands or ties, it's probably a good idea to make those as a clothing item first and model the hair to line up with them on. That's what I did for the beanie I made. Send me a pic of the kind of thing you are going for and I'll make something for you.

Last edited:
Yeah, I played around with the hair creator before. While it's quite amazing and no too complicated it wasn't on my main to do / to learn list yet. I just wondered why there are thousands of hairstyles there isn't any of these "side ponytails". I didn't want them braided, just plain falling. Don't know the exact name for these, not even in my native language and even the girlfriend couldn't name them exactly, just something ridiculous like "not-braided sidebraids".

I think its pigtails. Would you like some hair ties or rings made as a clothing item? what sort of look are you going for?

I made the Medusa "hair" prop I was talking about, I just released it.

Hair rings would be necessary I think. Amazing Medusa hair prop btw, it got me... petrified instantly.

Not a snake lover then?

Send me a pic of how high and forward you want the pigtails. Do you want Jewelry or cloth/leather ties.

Well, it's this hair with cloth ties. (edited: better pic). The hair is "loose pigtail hair". If you can do... that's more than I dare to ask.

The length isn't important, but upper chest should get reached if any possible.

. fifi2.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom